I like this informative little film, it says exactly what I think about the way in which we need to start thinking about and treating our water supply
Thank you for visiting
I hope you find these articles useful. I'm a chartered civil engineer with 30+ years' experience, specialising in waste water management and treatment and hope to impart some of my working knowledge here.
If there are any particular areas you would like me to cover on this blog, or you would like to discuss a commercial or domestic water conservation or treatment project, please get in touch.
In the meantime, happy reading!
- Will supermarkets influence our water conservation?
- Reducing reliance on mains water with rainwater harvesting
- A little film about water
- Education and inspiration
- Five facts about taking a shower
- Septic tanks and private wastewater treatment systems
- Lights, camera, environmental action!
- An alternative approach to reed bed design
- If it ain’t broke…
- Two reasons to invest in water infrastructure
- Even with the technology available the challenge will be how to get the ordinary householder to understand and appr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Will charging improve Bath’s air? Build that Park & Ride to the west, forget the wildflowers and extend the A46. Ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @Sudsulike: England at risk of water shortages due to overuse and leaks, report warns. That's why we're producing guidance in delivering… 4 days ago
- RT @wiseonwater: Report: White House buried drinking water crisis data wateronline.com/doc/report-whi… via @wateronline 4 days ago
- Interesting article but redistribution is one aspect not the solution. Water stocks in world are finite and need to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago