I like this informative little film, it says exactly what I think about the way in which we need to start thinking about and treating our water supply
Thank you for visiting
I hope you find these articles useful. I'm a chartered civil engineer with 30+ years' experience, specialising in waste water management and treatment and hope to impart some of my working knowledge here.
If there are any particular areas you would like me to cover on this blog, or you would like to discuss a commercial or domestic water conservation or treatment project, please get in touch.
In the meantime, happy reading!
- Will supermarkets influence our water conservation?
- Reducing reliance on mains water with rainwater harvesting
- A little film about water
- Education and inspiration
- Five facts about taking a shower
- Septic tanks and private wastewater treatment systems
- Lights, camera, environmental action!
- An alternative approach to reed bed design
- If it ain’t broke…
- Two reasons to invest in water infrastructure
- @brit_battleaxe I think you may be a bit early for the festival Christine 1 week ago
- @HarthamPark What is access down Hartham Lane like? I have an appointment at Stonehouse clinic 2 weeks ago
- @Kevin_Maguire No thanks. I am old enough to remember nationalised industry. Perhaps I belong in the 23%. 2 weeks ago
- @SianWeather Surely one of his parents must have had a day trip to Porthcawl........ 2 weeks ago
- @SianWeather Huw Jones though Sian? What’s going on ??? 3 weeks ago