I like this informative little film, it says exactly what I think about the way in which we need to start thinking about and treating our water supply
Thank you for visiting
I hope you find these articles useful. I'm a chartered civil engineer with 30+ years' experience, specialising in waste water management and treatment and hope to impart some of my working knowledge here.
If there are any particular areas you would like me to cover on this blog, or you would like to discuss a commercial or domestic water conservation or treatment project, please get in touch.
In the meantime, happy reading!
- Will supermarkets influence our water conservation?
- Reducing reliance on mains water with rainwater harvesting
- A little film about water
- Education and inspiration
- Five facts about taking a shower
- Septic tanks and private wastewater treatment systems
- Lights, camera, environmental action!
- An alternative approach to reed bed design
- If it ain’t broke…
- Two reasons to invest in water infrastructure
- @RosemaryMcEwen I’ll be using the P&R on the east of the city. Oh, wait a minute, there isn’t one! 23 hours ago
- @RosemaryMcEwen It won’t. 23 hours ago
- @bathnes Charging is the easy option and will only affect those who are not well placed to afford it. It won’t impr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @RosemaryMcEwen Charging certain vehicles is not going to improve air quality in Bath. Build a Park & Ride, extend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JuliaHB1 Is there a fan club I can subscribe to ? 2 months ago