I like this informative little film, it says exactly what I think about the way in which we need to start thinking about and treating our water supply
Thank you for visiting
I hope you find these articles useful. I'm a chartered civil engineer with 30+ years' experience, specialising in waste water management and treatment and hope to impart some of my working knowledge here.
If there are any particular areas you would like me to cover on this blog, or you would like to discuss a commercial or domestic water conservation or treatment project, please get in touch.
In the meantime, happy reading!
- Will supermarkets influence our water conservation?
- Reducing reliance on mains water with rainwater harvesting
- A little film about water
- Education and inspiration
- Five facts about taking a shower
- Septic tanks and private wastewater treatment systems
- Lights, camera, environmental action!
- An alternative approach to reed bed design
- If it ain’t broke…
- Two reasons to invest in water infrastructure
- @SianWeather @British_Airways Yes, take me with you 2 weeks ago
- @BBCBargainHunt @hawley_caroline 19th C basque. He says hopefully 3 weeks ago
- @JuliaHB1 @CityAM Can we forget your knees and get on with life? 1 month ago
- @JuliaHB1 I assume people , out of necessity will continue to travel and pay the increase toll. How does this cut pollution??? 1 month ago
- @RosemaryMcEwen Poverty? In Bath?? 3 months ago