The cost of water contamination is never just financial
Thank you for visiting
I hope you find these articles useful. I'm a chartered civil engineer with 30+ years' experience, specialising in waste water management and treatment and hope to impart some of my working knowledge here.
If there are any particular areas you would like me to cover on this blog, or you would like to discuss a commercial or domestic water conservation or treatment project, please get in touch.
In the meantime, happy reading!
- Will supermarkets influence our water conservation?
- Reducing reliance on mains water with rainwater harvesting
- A little film about water
- Education and inspiration
- Five facts about taking a shower
- Septic tanks and private wastewater treatment systems
- Lights, camera, environmental action!
- An alternative approach to reed bed design
- If it ain’t broke…
- Two reasons to invest in water infrastructure
- @JuliaHB1 Is there a fan club I can subscribe to ? 1 week ago
- @snowballthrower Loved it. Absolutely bloody loved it. Catch up soooon. 2 weeks ago
- Still smiling #WOMAD2018 https://t.co/dVIociHp3R 2 weeks ago
- @ActsRebellion @RosemaryMcEwen Must be a very old pic. 2 weeks ago
- @wiseonwater What will it cost? 3 weeks ago